Thursday, May 29, 2008

Zoo Day




My Mom and I had been trying to go to the zoo for about a week. First it rained, then I had the stomach flu, but today we finally made it. I thought we would make it in time to beat the summer crowds, but I forgot about field trip week. I guess all of the schools go on trips the week before school gets out, because we arrived with an entourage of 25 school buses. Luckily with our vast zoo experience, we were able to duck down into Africa (the back of the zoo) and make our way forward as the kids made their way back. It ended up being a pretty good zoo trip and all of the animals were awake.

1 comment:

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

I love these pictures. I always like going to the zoo but we haven't been with Natalie yet. I just said to Jeff yesterday that I'd like to go to the Santa Barbara Zoo in the next month or so. Fun!