Monday, May 05, 2008

Progress

1.
Eli is weaned!
He's been weaned for a couple of weeks now, so I guess it's official. I was only nursing him once a day for the last month or so, but was hesitant to wean completely. One day I offered and he said "no, no". I thought maybe he wasn't in the mood and the next day the same thing happened.
I guess he was ready, even if I wasn't.



2.
Yesterday we made it all the way through Sacrament Meeting without going into the hall! Our usual goal is to stay seated until after the sacrament is passed. Eli was well behaved and quiet thanks in part to the Pyrah's. Eli loves Stephanie and was cuddling up next to her for half the meeting. I hope they won't mind, but we'll be sitting by them next week too!





2 comments:

Whit said...

Congrats! I think it is harder on us than it is on them to wean.

AZ Allreds said...

Hooray! Weaned and sitting thru sacrament! talk about mother heaven! Leif is only about 8 months and I feel done -- and if my Ella could stay in Sacrament -- life would be dreamy!