Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lady


This lady brought me hair ties today and told me "pretty hair" or "pee haah". I don't know how to do a lot of hairdos on little girls, but she seemed to be pretty happy with what I came up with. I browsed some blogs after this and found some pretty cool ideas, we'll have to try something different next time. She's such a girl, who knew she'd be into doing her hair at 2? Okay maybe other people with girls, but Eli shows absolutely no interest in his hair.




Getting a drink from the hose on a hot summer day was one of my favorite things as a kid. Who knew garden hoses contain lead, and you're not supposed to drink from them? We just found this out, and ordered this handy potable hose from Amazon. We use it for the garden too, because it sounds gross to water the veggies with extra lead. Now the kids can drink to their hearts delight, and Lilly is taking full advantage of it!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Is your lady going through the pink phase now? Amy won't have anything to do with anything that's not pink! I offered her a dollar to bribe her to let Alyssa sleep in the other day, and she didn't want it because it wasn't pink... the insanity of these girls! Oh, and I wish you hadn't mentioned the whole "lead" thing, I loved my ignorance...