Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween






Eli decided he wanted to be a Panda Bear while watching a zoo movie. I bought him a Monkey costume, because I didn't want to have to make anything this year, and he melted down. He actually threw himself down on the ground, screamed "I hate Monkeys" and insisted he wanted to be a Panda. I thought if I could just get him to try on the costume he would be okay, but it never happened. I returned the monkey and made him a Panda. At first he was excited, but then he said the fur was itchy and then he wouldn't try it on. I ended up having to line it last minute, but it was worth it in the end. He looked really cute, and was happy to be a Panda.

Lilly wore Eli's old bear bunting, but she slept through most of the festivities.

Trunk or treat was great! We had some trouble with regular trick or treating, Eli was tired and then had a dirty diaper (yes, potty training still hasn't happened). We ditched the Christensen's early and Eli fell asleep in the car on the way home. We're going to have an early morning tomorrow, Eli went to bed at 7pm and with the time change he'll probably wake up at 6am. At least we have some hope of being on time to church!

2 comments:

Alysha said...

Those are 2 cute little bears.

Brian said...

So is Ben some hippie nurse then?