Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Caves and Potty Training


Day 3 of potty training equals day 3 of cleaning poopy pants.
Fortunately he's been doing great with the pee.
Eli only had once accident on Monday and one again on Tuesday, today he made it dry the whole day!



He has also decided the coat closet is his cave.
(we've officially given up on pants for the time being)
He keeps asking us to "come see baby's cave".
He brings animals, blankets and flashlights in there and shuts the door.
He desperately wants me to go in there with him, but I really don't feel like trying to fit my 26 week pregnant body into the bottom of a coat closet.

1 comment:

jamie t. said...

Oh come on Michelle, where is your sense of adventure!

I am glad/jealouse that potty training is going so well. I had an idea the other day for Brook so I'm going to give that a try. Grrr!