Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Too much fast food?

I have scouts on Wednesdays and don't get home until close to 5:00.
I decided to wait until Ben got home to start dinner,
but he called to say he'd be late, and I lost motivation.
Who wants to start cooking dinner at 5:15pm with no relief in sight?
So we hopped in the car and headed for Wendys!
I pull up to order and the lady tells me to "go ahead and order when you're ready".
I tell her I need a couple of minutes and am contemplating my dollar menu choices
when Eli decides he's ready to place his order.
"Chessburer"
"Frech Fries"
"Choco Milk"
"Tanks!"
Maybe we go to Wendy's too much!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Thats Funny. We rarely go to fast food, but anytime he sees a place he yells out cheeseburger, fries!! I don't know where these kids come up with this stuff :-)

jamie t. said...

That is so funny! Whats a mom to do on those nights. I'd head to wendy's too!

The Hadley Family said...

This cracks me up!! Eli is so adorable. I remember the desperation nights with hungry kids and hubby and no meal planned. Wendy's was usually our destination too because of the "dollar menu".