Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Superman


Ben loves Superman, but I could never get into it.
Part of my problem is the outfit.
I just don't understand why he has to wear his underwear on the outside of his pants.
It reminds me of a story my Mom told me about her trip to Africa, when she gave bras to some of the Native Women.
They were so excited to be like "Western Women", so they put their bras on over their dresses so they could show them off.
So, I'm thinking maybe they didn't have underwear on Krypton, and when superman made his outfit he put the underwear on the outside to show them off.

2 comments:

Adrianna said...

Ha ha ha! That is too funny!
Really for me, it's the tights. If a man looks better in tights than I do- we have a problem!

The Wheelers said...

So funny! You should have heard Ryan laughing at this. What a perfect superman picture... he looks so proud of his underpants! I'm with you Michelle, underwear on the outside is worse than just underwear (ie He-man) or just tights (ie Spiderman). And I think Gotham City must have an underwear shortage too.