Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Flu



I woke up yesterday morning and didn't feel quite right. Since then I've become progressively worse, and now I think I have the full blown flu. I'm just praying I don't give it to Eli, but he doesn't have much hope.
Ben has been great this weekend. He's taken care of Eli, made me food and picked up around the house. We're pretty much out of groceries and he offered to go to the store tomorrow before work, as he puts it "Winco has 24 hour savings"!
The only good thing about being sick is that it's an excuse to watch a lot of TV, and hang out in the La-Z-Boy. I'm sure that will get old, but for today it was a nice break (it would be better if I wasn't there because the room spins when I stand up).

I just hope I'm better by Wednesday, as we're having company.

1 comment:

Whit said...

Yuck! I hope you feel better soon.