Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Bike Baby




This is another Goodwill Treasure. I bought it a few months ago and it's been sitting in the garage ever since. I didn't think Eli was old enough to ride it, but I underestimated him. I went into the garage to get a hammer yesterday and he followed me in. He went right over to the bike, hopped on, and started riding around the garage.
Last night I cleaned it up, sanded and repainted where some of the paint had chipped, and greased it up. When Eli got up this morning it was a good as new!

3 comments:

AZ Allreds said...

That is the coolest tryke that I have seen and he looks so cute. Did I tell you that Eli looks so much like your side. He probably looks like Ben too but everytime I see him, I think of your brothers.

Alyssa said...

Don't you just love a good thrift store find! I loved the chair too, I almost did the same thing with one I found, but chickened out...maybe some day I'll try re-covering :-) Eli is so adorable!

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Super cute! You did a great job on fixing it up and he looks like he loves it.