Sunday, March 23, 2008

Better than TV



Eli loves to "help" with the laundry. He hasn't quite figured out the order of things yet. Sometimes things to into the washer from the dryer, or straight from the hamper into the dryer. When he's extra "helpful" he'll get Ben's socks out of the drawers and try to put them in the washer, dryer or hamper! I guess it doesn't make much sense to him, he knows we take things out of some places and put them into others. Thank goodness he can't turn the knobs yet.

2 comments:

AZ Allreds said...

Michelle,

Now I think I need to get front-loaders with windows so I can have constant entertainment for the kids and it will keep me up on doing the laundry. Your little man is cute. It's good to see that things are great in lovely Aloha.

Love Ya,
Sarah

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

How cute! Maybe one day he'll like helping with all the chores around the house! Wouldn't that be nice?