Monday, July 16, 2007



My Mom is here visiting for the week and of course loves to babysit. This gave Ben and I the opportunity to go see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix together. It was strange to actually leave the house together without Eli, strange in a good way.

I have to say the Harry Potter movies just keep getting better. We had a couple of new characters in this movie, Tonks, Bellatrix Lestrange and Luna Lovegood. I loved Evanna Lynch's portrayal of Luna, she was smart, whimsical and quirky. Although she wasn't my favorite character in the book, she really made the movie for me. Another highlight was number 12 Grimmauld Place, amazing set, very imaginative. I still have a hard time with Michael Gambon as Dumbledore, but I guess I can't have everything.

Over all well worth the watch!

No comments: