Tuesday, September 12, 2006

We went to the Midwife yesterday and were able to hear the baby's heartbeat again. Every time the Midwife started to count the heartbeat The Cantaloupe would kick the Doppler! It took her 4-5 tries to get a count that wasn't interrupted by an inquisitive kick.

She gave us an order to have our 20 week ultrasound. I was so excited to call and schedule an appointment this morning. I called first thing hoping they would have something available today, but alas, the next available appointment isn't until Monday 09/18. So, one more week of unbearable suspense until we find out if The Cantaloupe is a boy or a girl.

Restraining myself from buying everything I see in pink has been hard. I guess I have to reconcile myself to the fact that there will still be cute gender specific clothes left in the stores next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh... I can't wait to hear more about the cantalope! Last time I checked in, I was hearing about the peach! You guys are so darn cute. Alysha